Pages

1. jun. 2011

Venice

On saturday I went to Venice. My girlfriend had a birthday, so we took the trip. I started with rain, but then after a little while the sun broke out from the clouds and we had a beautiful weather. So I made a correct choice and wore shorts. But my girlfriend had a different vision of this trip. She wanted to hold hands in a romantic midevial city, but I had a different idea. I took pictures :).

























Gondoliers in a shade


Shame that Marco square had lots of maintenace work done. So the problem was wit lots of working platforms that were wrapped around the old buildings.





A photographer reviewing his pictures taken. He's shooting with a NIKON of course.


contrast

Girlfriend just had enaugh of my playing wit the photocamera.


A police officer in the boat directing traffic.




Side street.








The most expensive cafes were empty.









Gondoliers, still without any costumers, moving a bench in to the shade.


Piguens everywhere.



3 comments:

Mateja Hribar pravi ...

waaaaw :) najboljša iz tle mi je portret z golobom na glavi

Jure pravi ...

golobči, še lepš bi bla če bi lih srou in mu bi drek iz riti padou

Leopoldina pravi ...

nicely done :))

Objavite komentar