Pages

17. jun. 2011

You can party with Canon

My only product from canon is a close up lens, so I had at least one good argument to attend Canon promotional show. If i have to compare it with the one Nikon made in december 2010 in wolud say Nikon pulled it out better. There is no bias in my descision altough I shoot Nikon. Cameras of both manufactoresrs are great, where Canon is better in ergonomics, while nikon has a better interface.


Canon promotional event was less crowdy and there was free water, because there was a real heat inside the hall where event took place.

Nikon had more photo settings (models, cars, swings, pole dancing, belly dancesrs,...). Nikon also had better equipment trial desk and it had free lectures with more professional photographers and free dust celaning service, while Canon had free photo priniting and 3d presentation. So as I mentioned at the beginning overall Nikon had a better event.









0 comments:

Objavite komentar