Pages

3. dec. 2010

Sevilla Plaza de Espana

Sevilla, I've benn staying there for 5 days. Not in Sevilla actualy in one of their sububrbs Alcala a village of 80 000? That is a village? I had been in center of Sevilla one day before we went to Cordoba.  The weather was also cloudy, unfortunately. Shame I couldn't use my polarizing filters. So again Al the photos were taken with Sigma 18-250 3.5.6.3. Because the scenes were dark I had to raise my ISO values and work more on denoise. Wide angle also played some role because some streets were realy narrow. Later in the day some sun broke out from the clouds and gave it a little more contrast. I've realy made the people nervous because it took my 2 hours to walk arround and make shots. they were a little bit tired of waiting for me.

After I stepped from the bus i immediately came to this lovely arc like plaza. It's realy colorful with combination of orange bricks.

Full of arcs, that form patterns.


Arabic style.



Patterns are everywhere.

There was also a moat, that is in summer usualy dry. Now in fall time, there was a boat floating around.







Really love tjhose patterns




Like a beehive.












Cariage going round the plaza.


Chess anyone?


It's like a collection of teapots.


0 comments:

Objavite komentar