Pages

5. dec. 2010

Ljubljana December

December is here and lights went on on friday. That's when I decided to go and take some photos. This exaple above was taken at 30' and f 18 at 100 ISO. with Sigma 10-20 mm 3.5. There were a lot of people so I had to wait so I would have as little ghosts as possible.

This is an HDR of a street that is looking toward the castle. Can you spot ghosts. Lots of them are drinking vine.

This building from 1903 "centromerkur" has just been renovated. First in HDR

Ordinary picture. I think they've done a preaty good job on that one.

Somen spinning in my winter shoes. almost fell out of balance. Looks like a Firefox logo almost.

Bulevard towards Cekinov grad. Currently Jim sumkay (Belgina photographer) has a gallery shocased on this bullevard. It's in BW.







Lot's of people and low temperature. And I broke a rule of photography. Dress warm.

1 comments:

Blanka pravi ...

malček pai na horizont, drugače so pa kr kul slikce :) Tista z Emporiumom mi je svetska, barve, uf... :)))

Objavite komentar