Pages

7. feb. 2011

Hockey Olimpija vs VSV

On Sunday I went to see the game of hockey. It's been 4 years since the last time I've seen live hockey. I used to watch more often when I was young and my dad used to take me to the games. The main reason for seeing this game was that my friend was singing the national anthem at he beginning. I've used my Nikkor lenses 70-200 and Nikkor 35, which I must say surprised me again by its sharpness.  Mostly I used + 1,3 EV, f 2.8 and ISO 800, so I could maintain shutter speed of 1/500 of a second or higher. 
 Oh I almost forgot the result was win for home team Olimpija. So Olimpija vs VSV 4:1.
Normal hockey game with body checking

Between the periods

Shot on goal



View from VIP lounge.

This one was with sigma 10-20 3.5 @ 10, f 3.5 ISO 3200 1/60

Hockey fight and blood thirsty crowd was screaming


Succesful defence

Injury

Another defence

Game winner on empty net in third period

Celebrating

0 comments:

Objavite komentar